Woollongong is a fun place with a fun name! This sunny waterfront city is so family friendly, and hugely popular to visit with kids. Want to know why? Of course!
First of all, there are great attractions where kids can have fun AND learn (always popular with the parents!). Places like the Illawarra Museum which take you back through the history of the area, or the Science Centre and Planetarium with its interactive exhibit hall and space-tastic fun and great ways for kids to learn without realising it!
Got active kids in the family? Then they will certainly be in their element! Why not enjoy some rock climbing with Hangdog Climbing Gym, or bounce the day away at Hangtime Trampoline Park!
Want something for the really brave? How about the zooming zipline at Illawarra Fly!? Now the whole family can fly!
There are animals at Symbio Wildlife Park, nature at Wollongong Botanic Gardens, and LOTS of kids fun in…Wollongong! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Wollongong with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 149
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wollongong
- Waterparks in Wollongong
- Zoos in Wollongong
- Tours in Wollongong
- Indoor Play in Wollongong
- Museums in Wollongong
- National Parks / Natural World in Wollongong
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wollongong
- Historical Attractions in Wollongong
- Transport Attractions in Wollongong
- RV/Campsite in Wollongong
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wollongong
- Caves and Mines in Wollongong
- Arts and Crafts in Wollongong