Trains, planes and automobiles in The Tar Heel State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Wilmington, North Carolina!
Wilmington has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Wilmington!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Wilmington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 67
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wilmington
- Waterparks in Wilmington
- Zoos in Wilmington
- Tours in Wilmington
- Indoor Play in Wilmington
- Museums in Wilmington
- National Parks / Natural World in Wilmington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wilmington
- Historical Attractions in Wilmington
- Transport Attractions in Wilmington
- RV/Campsite in Wilmington
- Skiing in Wilmington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wilmington
- Caves and Mines in Wilmington
- Arts and Crafts in Wilmington