The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Westminster has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Westminster, Colorado offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Westminster itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Westminster with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Westminster
- Waterparks in Westminster
- Zoos in Westminster
- Tours in Westminster
- Indoor Play in Westminster
- Museums in Westminster
- National Parks / Natural World in Westminster
- Things to do for Active Kids in Westminster
- Historical Attractions in Westminster
- Transport Attractions in Westminster
- RV/Campsite in Westminster
- Skiing in Westminster
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Westminster
- Caves and Mines in Westminster
- Arts and Crafts in Westminster