“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in West Virginia there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the The Mountain State , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around West Virginia, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of West Virginia!
May the tours be with you!
There are 66
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Virginia
- Waterparks in West Virginia
- Zoos in West Virginia
- Tours in West Virginia
- Indoor Play in West Virginia
- Museums in West Virginia
- National Parks / Natural World in West Virginia
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Virginia
- Historical Attractions in West Virginia
- Transport Attractions in West Virginia
- RV/Campsite in West Virginia
- Skiing in West Virginia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Virginia
- Caves and Mines in West Virginia
- Arts and Crafts in West Virginia