“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in West Covina, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around West Covina, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of West Covina!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in West Covina with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 196
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Covina
- Waterparks in West Covina
- Zoos in West Covina
- Tours in West Covina
- Indoor Play in West Covina
- Museums in West Covina
- National Parks / Natural World in West Covina
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Covina
- Historical Attractions in West Covina
- Transport Attractions in West Covina
- RV/Campsite in West Covina
- Skiing in West Covina
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Covina
- Caves and Mines in West Covina
- Arts and Crafts in West Covina