It’s Indoor Play time in Waterville, Maine!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Pine Tree State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Waterville is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Waterville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 73
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Waterville
- Waterparks in Waterville
- Zoos in Waterville
- Tours in Waterville
- Indoor Play in Waterville
- Museums in Waterville
- National Parks / Natural World in Waterville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Waterville
- Historical Attractions in Waterville
- Transport Attractions in Waterville
- RV/Campsite in Waterville
- Skiing in Waterville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Waterville
- Caves and Mines in Waterville
- Arts and Crafts in Waterville