It’s animal time in Thomasville, Georgia and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Thomasville because this The Peach State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Thomasville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 22
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Thomasville
- Waterparks in Thomasville
- Zoos in Thomasville
- Tours in Thomasville
- Indoor Play in Thomasville
- Museums in Thomasville
- National Parks / Natural World in Thomasville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Thomasville
- Historical Attractions in Thomasville
- Transport Attractions in Thomasville
- RV/Campsite in Thomasville
- Skiing in Thomasville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Thomasville
- Caves and Mines in Thomasville
- Arts and Crafts in Thomasville