Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in South Gate, California why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Golden State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in California…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in South Gate with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 203
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Gate
- Waterparks in South Gate
- Zoos in South Gate
- Tours in South Gate
- Indoor Play in South Gate
- Museums in South Gate
- National Parks / Natural World in South Gate
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Gate
- Historical Attractions in South Gate
- Transport Attractions in South Gate
- RV/Campsite in South Gate
- Skiing in South Gate
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Gate
- Caves and Mines in South Gate
- Arts and Crafts in South Gate