Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Provincetown, Massachusetts, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Bay State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Provincetown…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Provincetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 206
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Provincetown
- Waterparks in Provincetown
- Zoos in Provincetown
- Tours in Provincetown
- Indoor Play in Provincetown
- Museums in Provincetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Provincetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Provincetown
- Historical Attractions in Provincetown
- Transport Attractions in Provincetown
- RV/Campsite in Provincetown
- Skiing in Provincetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Provincetown
- Caves and Mines in Provincetown
- Arts and Crafts in Provincetown