You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Pompano Beach, Florida!)
Pompano Beach is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Sunshine State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Pompano Beach’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Pompano Beach when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Pompano Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 91
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pompano Beach
- Waterparks in Pompano Beach
- Zoos in Pompano Beach
- Tours in Pompano Beach
- Indoor Play in Pompano Beach
- Museums in Pompano Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Pompano Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pompano Beach
- Historical Attractions in Pompano Beach
- Transport Attractions in Pompano Beach
- RV/Campsite in Pompano Beach
- Skiing in Pompano Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pompano Beach
- Caves and Mines in Pompano Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Pompano Beach