Sweet Home Alabama…where the skies are so blue! We could tell you fun facts about Alabama, like how it’s the peanut capital of the world (true fact!), but instead we might just tell you about the very cool water parks, incredible natural wonders, fascinating zoos and farms, and museums galore that you can enjoy as a family!
Water World or Splash Adventure Water Park will make a splash in your day (especially when you try the new 3 storey zip line!) Did you know that Alabama has some of the most incredible natural wonders in the country? Just try visiting Cathedral Caverns State Park and you’ll see why!
Animals lovers will get a thrill out of the many animal attractions in the state, such as the popular Birmingham Zoo, and the beautiful tiger rescue park of Tigers For Tomorrow.
What do dinosaurs, motorsports and George Washington have in common? They all featured in museums across the state! In the Anniston Museum of National History, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and the Museum of George Washington. (But we’re pretty sure George Washington never met a real dinosaur…)
So enjoy your time in what became the 22nd state! Sweet Day Out Alabama!
There are so many fun things to do in Phenix City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 58
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Phenix City
- Waterparks in Phenix City
- Zoos in Phenix City
- Tours in Phenix City
- Indoor Play in Phenix City
- Museums in Phenix City
- National Parks / Natural World in Phenix City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Phenix City
- Historical Attractions in Phenix City
- Transport Attractions in Phenix City
- RV/Campsite in Phenix City
- Skiing in Phenix City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Phenix City
- Caves and Mines in Phenix City
- Arts and Crafts in Phenix City