You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Panama City, Florida!)
Panama City is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Sunshine State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Panama City’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Panama City when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Panama City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 37
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Panama City
- Waterparks in Panama City
- Zoos in Panama City
- Tours in Panama City
- Indoor Play in Panama City
- Museums in Panama City
- National Parks / Natural World in Panama City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Panama City
- Historical Attractions in Panama City
- Transport Attractions in Panama City
- RV/Campsite in Panama City
- Skiing in Panama City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Panama City
- Caves and Mines in Panama City
- Arts and Crafts in Panama City