A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Oregon, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in The Beaver State offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Oregon…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are 91
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oregon
- Waterparks in Oregon
- Zoos in Oregon
- Tours in Oregon
- Indoor Play in Oregon
- Museums in Oregon
- National Parks / Natural World in Oregon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oregon
- Historical Attractions in Oregon
- Transport Attractions in Oregon
- RV/Campsite in Oregon
- Skiing in Oregon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oregon
- Caves and Mines in Oregon
- Arts and Crafts in Oregon