You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Naperville, Illinois!)
Naperville is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Prairie State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Naperville’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Naperville when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Naperville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 145
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Naperville
- Waterparks in Naperville
- Zoos in Naperville
- Tours in Naperville
- Indoor Play in Naperville
- Museums in Naperville
- National Parks / Natural World in Naperville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Naperville
- Historical Attractions in Naperville
- Transport Attractions in Naperville
- RV/Campsite in Naperville
- Skiing in Naperville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Naperville
- Caves and Mines in Naperville
- Arts and Crafts in Naperville