“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Manchester, New Hampshire there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Granite State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Manchester, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Manchester!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Manchester with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 231
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Manchester
- Waterparks in Manchester
- Zoos in Manchester
- Tours in Manchester
- Indoor Play in Manchester
- Museums in Manchester
- National Parks / Natural World in Manchester
- Things to do for Active Kids in Manchester
- Historical Attractions in Manchester
- Transport Attractions in Manchester
- RV/Campsite in Manchester
- Skiing in Manchester
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Manchester
- Caves and Mines in Manchester
- Arts and Crafts in Manchester