Tennessee is known for it’s breathtaking mountains and incredible music, and rightly so. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a must see, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum takes kids on a journey of the country’s most popular music genre, and well, there’s Graceland. And icon in itself. (Give kids an education on how music used to be!)
But Tennessee is filled to the brim with other fun places to go with kids. Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo, Lucky Ladd Farms and Tennessee Safari Park are unique ways for kids to experience wonderful animals.
Why not take to the family out onto the rivers with companies like Chattanooga Riverboat Company? Incredible ways to see the state from a different angle.
And history loving kids..you just wait! Relive history at the Belle Meade Plantation, learn of the civil war with Fort Donelson Historic Battlefield, or let your imagination run wild with the dinosaurs at Coon Creek Science Center!
Oh yes….did we mention Dollyworld? Certainly a one-of-a-kind adventure for the family!
There are so many fun things to do in Livingston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Livingston
- Waterparks in Livingston
- Zoos in Livingston
- Tours in Livingston
- Indoor Play in Livingston
- Museums in Livingston
- National Parks / Natural World in Livingston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Livingston
- Historical Attractions in Livingston
- Transport Attractions in Livingston
- RV/Campsite in Livingston
- Skiing in Livingston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Livingston
- Caves and Mines in Livingston
- Arts and Crafts in Livingston