It’s animal time in Las Cruces, New Mexico and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Las Cruces because this The Land of Enchantment city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Las Cruces with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Las Cruces
- Waterparks in Las Cruces
- Zoos in Las Cruces
- Tours in Las Cruces
- Indoor Play in Las Cruces
- Museums in Las Cruces
- National Parks / Natural World in Las Cruces
- Things to do for Active Kids in Las Cruces
- Historical Attractions in Las Cruces
- Transport Attractions in Las Cruces
- RV/Campsite in Las Cruces
- Skiing in Las Cruces
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Las Cruces
- Caves and Mines in Las Cruces
- Arts and Crafts in Las Cruces