“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Jacksonville, Florida there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Sunshine State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Jacksonville, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Jacksonville!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Jacksonville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jacksonville
- Waterparks in Jacksonville
- Zoos in Jacksonville
- Tours in Jacksonville
- Indoor Play in Jacksonville
- Museums in Jacksonville
- National Parks / Natural World in Jacksonville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jacksonville
- Historical Attractions in Jacksonville
- Transport Attractions in Jacksonville
- RV/Campsite in Jacksonville
- Skiing in Jacksonville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jacksonville
- Caves and Mines in Jacksonville
- Arts and Crafts in Jacksonville