Over 100 sunny days a year and four seasons to experience the city in? Huntsville has everything kids could want! Incredible nature, great museums, history to explore, state parks…plenty of things to do with kids in this Alabama city!
Love to touch, play and experiment? Then kids - you will love Earlyworks Children’s History Museum! It’s designed especially for kids, AND it’s the largest hands-on museum history in the south! No standing behind barriers here! The Sci-Quest Hands-On Science Center is also a great interactive experience with over 100 exhibits for kids to play with!
Rockets! How exciting! The US Space and Rocket Center has so many fun things for kids - including a space travel simulator! Fancy going up into space?
For those nature loving kids, Huntsville Botanical Garden is great to explore, and the North Alabama Railroad Museum can take a ride on a historic locomotive!
Didn’t think Huntsville had great places for kids to visit? Think again! We haven’t even scratched the surface in this southern gem!
There are so many fun things to do in Huntsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 69
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Huntsville
- Waterparks in Huntsville
- Zoos in Huntsville
- Tours in Huntsville
- Indoor Play in Huntsville
- Museums in Huntsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Huntsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Huntsville
- Historical Attractions in Huntsville
- Transport Attractions in Huntsville
- RV/Campsite in Huntsville
- Skiing in Huntsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Huntsville
- Caves and Mines in Huntsville
- Arts and Crafts in Huntsville