It’s animal time in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Harrisburg because this The Keystone State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Harrisburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 213
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Harrisburg
- Waterparks in Harrisburg
- Zoos in Harrisburg
- Tours in Harrisburg
- Indoor Play in Harrisburg
- Museums in Harrisburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Harrisburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Harrisburg
- Historical Attractions in Harrisburg
- Transport Attractions in Harrisburg
- RV/Campsite in Harrisburg
- Skiing in Harrisburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Harrisburg
- Caves and Mines in Harrisburg
- Arts and Crafts in Harrisburg