It’s Indoor Play time in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Volunteer State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Gatlinburg is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Gatlinburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gatlinburg
- Waterparks in Gatlinburg
- Zoos in Gatlinburg
- Tours in Gatlinburg
- Indoor Play in Gatlinburg
- Museums in Gatlinburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gatlinburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gatlinburg
- Historical Attractions in Gatlinburg
- Transport Attractions in Gatlinburg
- RV/Campsite in Gatlinburg
- Skiing in Gatlinburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gatlinburg
- Caves and Mines in Gatlinburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg