It’s Indoor Play time in Fort Collins, Colorado!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Centennial State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Fort Collins is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Collins with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 83
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Collins
- Waterparks in Fort Collins
- Zoos in Fort Collins
- Tours in Fort Collins
- Indoor Play in Fort Collins
- Museums in Fort Collins
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Collins
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Collins
- Historical Attractions in Fort Collins
- Transport Attractions in Fort Collins
- RV/Campsite in Fort Collins
- Skiing in Fort Collins
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Collins
- Caves and Mines in Fort Collins
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Collins