A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Keystone State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Downingtown…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Downingtown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 241
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Downingtown
- Waterparks in Downingtown
- Zoos in Downingtown
- Tours in Downingtown
- Indoor Play in Downingtown
- Museums in Downingtown
- National Parks / Natural World in Downingtown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Downingtown
- Historical Attractions in Downingtown
- Transport Attractions in Downingtown
- RV/Campsite in Downingtown
- Skiing in Downingtown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Downingtown
- Caves and Mines in Downingtown
- Arts and Crafts in Downingtown