“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Cocoa Beach, Florida there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Sunshine State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Cocoa Beach, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Cocoa Beach!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Cocoa Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 78
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cocoa Beach
- Waterparks in Cocoa Beach
- Zoos in Cocoa Beach
- Tours in Cocoa Beach
- Indoor Play in Cocoa Beach
- Museums in Cocoa Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cocoa Beach
- Historical Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- Transport Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- RV/Campsite in Cocoa Beach
- Skiing in Cocoa Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cocoa Beach
- Caves and Mines in Cocoa Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Cocoa Beach