The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Clarksville has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Clarksville, Tennessee offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Clarksville itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Clarksville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Clarksville
- Waterparks in Clarksville
- Zoos in Clarksville
- Tours in Clarksville
- Indoor Play in Clarksville
- Museums in Clarksville
- National Parks / Natural World in Clarksville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Clarksville
- Historical Attractions in Clarksville
- Transport Attractions in Clarksville
- RV/Campsite in Clarksville
- Skiing in Clarksville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Clarksville
- Caves and Mines in Clarksville
- Arts and Crafts in Clarksville