It’s Indoor Play time in Blacksburg, Virginia!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Old Dominion State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Blacksburg is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Blacksburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Blacksburg
- Waterparks in Blacksburg
- Zoos in Blacksburg
- Tours in Blacksburg
- Indoor Play in Blacksburg
- Museums in Blacksburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Blacksburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Blacksburg
- Historical Attractions in Blacksburg
- Transport Attractions in Blacksburg
- RV/Campsite in Blacksburg
- Skiing in Blacksburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Blacksburg
- Caves and Mines in Blacksburg
- Arts and Crafts in Blacksburg