Get ready to spin, scream, laugh, drop and soar because it’s Theme Park time in Bakersfield, California! Theme Parks are a great way to spend the day with the family - no matter what age.
From the fastest and loudest theme parks, to those family friendly amusement parks, The Golden State offers you the perfect places to go for that family fun.
The smallest dare devils in the family will always find age appropriate rides perfect for them, and often in the same park that those older thrill seekers can close their eyes and brave the tallest and fastest thrill rides!
There is ALWAYS plenty of kids fun at the many theme parks you can find across this great city.
Hold on tight…because Bakersfield is ready to give your family a host of fun things to do with kids all year round - Theme Park style!
There are so many fun things to do in Bakersfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 118
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bakersfield
- Waterparks in Bakersfield
- Zoos in Bakersfield
- Tours in Bakersfield
- Indoor Play in Bakersfield
- Museums in Bakersfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Bakersfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bakersfield
- Historical Attractions in Bakersfield
- Transport Attractions in Bakersfield
- RV/Campsite in Bakersfield
- Skiing in Bakersfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bakersfield
- Caves and Mines in Bakersfield
- Arts and Crafts in Bakersfield