A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Allentown, Pennsylvania, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Keystone State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Allentown…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Allentown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 252
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Allentown
- Waterparks in Allentown
- Zoos in Allentown
- Tours in Allentown
- Indoor Play in Allentown
- Museums in Allentown
- National Parks / Natural World in Allentown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Allentown
- Historical Attractions in Allentown
- Transport Attractions in Allentown
- RV/Campsite in Allentown
- Skiing in Allentown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Allentown
- Caves and Mines in Allentown
- Arts and Crafts in Allentown