Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Albuquerque, New Mexico why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Land of Enchantment where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in New Mexico…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albuquerque
- Waterparks in Albuquerque
- Zoos in Albuquerque
- Tours in Albuquerque
- Indoor Play in Albuquerque
- Museums in Albuquerque
- National Parks / Natural World in Albuquerque
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albuquerque
- Historical Attractions in Albuquerque
- Transport Attractions in Albuquerque
- RV/Campsite in Albuquerque
- Skiing in Albuquerque
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albuquerque
- Caves and Mines in Albuquerque
- Arts and Crafts in Albuquerque