You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Trinity Tb, Newfoundland!)
Trinity Tb is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this Newfoundland city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Trinity Tb’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Trinity Tb when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Trinity Tb with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 0
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Trinity Tb
- Waterparks in Trinity Tb
- Zoos in Trinity Tb
- Tours in Trinity Tb
- Indoor Play in Trinity Tb
- Museums in Trinity Tb
- National Parks / Natural World in Trinity Tb
- Things to do for Active Kids in Trinity Tb
- Historical Attractions in Trinity Tb
- Transport Attractions in Trinity Tb
- RV/Campsite in Trinity Tb
- Skiing in Trinity Tb
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Trinity Tb
- Caves and Mines in Trinity Tb
- Arts and Crafts in Trinity Tb