Trains, planes and automobiles in Nunavut for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Pond Inlet, Nunavut!
Pond Inlet has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Pond Inlet!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Pond Inlet with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 0
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pond Inlet
- Waterparks in Pond Inlet
- Zoos in Pond Inlet
- Tours in Pond Inlet
- Indoor Play in Pond Inlet
- Museums in Pond Inlet
- National Parks / Natural World in Pond Inlet
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pond Inlet
- Historical Attractions in Pond Inlet
- Transport Attractions in Pond Inlet
- RV/Campsite in Pond Inlet
- Skiing in Pond Inlet
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pond Inlet
- Caves and Mines in Pond Inlet
- Arts and Crafts in Pond Inlet