“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in New Brunswick there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the New Brunswick , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around New Brunswick, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of New Brunswick!
May the tours be with you!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Brunswick
- Waterparks in New Brunswick
- Zoos in New Brunswick
- Tours in New Brunswick
- Indoor Play in New Brunswick
- Museums in New Brunswick
- National Parks / Natural World in New Brunswick
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Brunswick
- Historical Attractions in New Brunswick
- Transport Attractions in New Brunswick
- RV/Campsite in New Brunswick
- Skiing in New Brunswick
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Brunswick
- Caves and Mines in New Brunswick
- Arts and Crafts in New Brunswick