Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Manitoba why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in Manitoba where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Manitoba….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 67
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Manitoba
- Waterparks in Manitoba
- Zoos in Manitoba
- Tours in Manitoba
- Indoor Play in Manitoba
- Museums in Manitoba
- National Parks / Natural World in Manitoba
- Things to do for Active Kids in Manitoba
- Historical Attractions in Manitoba
- Transport Attractions in Manitoba
- RV/Campsite in Manitoba
- Skiing in Manitoba
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Manitoba
- Caves and Mines in Manitoba
- Arts and Crafts in Manitoba