“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Lewisporte, Newfoundland there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Newfoundland city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Lewisporte, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Lewisporte!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Lewisporte with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 7
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lewisporte
- Waterparks in Lewisporte
- Zoos in Lewisporte
- Tours in Lewisporte
- Indoor Play in Lewisporte
- Museums in Lewisporte
- National Parks / Natural World in Lewisporte
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lewisporte
- Historical Attractions in Lewisporte
- Transport Attractions in Lewisporte
- RV/Campsite in Lewisporte
- Skiing in Lewisporte
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lewisporte
- Caves and Mines in Lewisporte
- Arts and Crafts in Lewisporte