Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Glovertown, Newfoundland there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
Newfoundland is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Glovertown is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Glovertown inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Glovertown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Glovertown
- Waterparks in Glovertown
- Zoos in Glovertown
- Tours in Glovertown
- Indoor Play in Glovertown
- Museums in Glovertown
- National Parks / Natural World in Glovertown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Glovertown
- Historical Attractions in Glovertown
- Transport Attractions in Glovertown
- RV/Campsite in Glovertown
- Skiing in Glovertown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Glovertown
- Caves and Mines in Glovertown
- Arts and Crafts in Glovertown