Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in New Brunswick…we certainly are! If you’re in Fredericton and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous New Brunswick sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Fredericton, New Brunswick! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Fredericton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fredericton
- Waterparks in Fredericton
- Zoos in Fredericton
- Tours in Fredericton
- Indoor Play in Fredericton
- Museums in Fredericton
- National Parks / Natural World in Fredericton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fredericton
- Historical Attractions in Fredericton
- Transport Attractions in Fredericton
- RV/Campsite in Fredericton
- Skiing in Fredericton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fredericton
- Caves and Mines in Fredericton
- Arts and Crafts in Fredericton