No time for boredom in New South Wales…Oh no! This beautiful state has vibrant cities and incredible Aussie wilderness to explore and enjoy. Culture, the great outdoors, theme parks, wildlife, water parks…if you want to introduce the kids to incredible new experiences, NSW has all the places to visit!
There are the iconic experiences such as Luna Park, Sydney Opera House and the incredible Blue Mountains with Jenolan Caves to tick off those family adventure lists. Feeling the heat? We know how those Aussie summers can get - good thing there are places like Jamberoo Water Park and Wet n Wild to cool down in!
A trip to NSW wouldn’t be complete without the incredible opportunities to get close to wildlife. Australian Shark and Ray Centre, Australia Reptile Park and Featherdale Wildlife Park are all excellent places for kids to experience the country’s beautiful creatures up close. And of course, how could you go past Taronga Zoo?
Whilst Sydney is amazing, make sure you travel out to the rest of the state. There is so much going on out in the country, like Otford Farm Trail Rides and Camels Australia, that it would be a shame to miss it!
There are so many fun things to do in St Leonards with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 155
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in St Leonards
- Waterparks in St Leonards
- Zoos in St Leonards
- Tours in St Leonards
- Indoor Play in St Leonards
- Museums in St Leonards
- National Parks / Natural World in St Leonards
- Things to do for Active Kids in St Leonards
- Historical Attractions in St Leonards
- Transport Attractions in St Leonards
- RV/Campsite in St Leonards
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in St Leonards
- Caves and Mines in St Leonards
- Arts and Crafts in St Leonards