No time for boredom in New South Wales…Oh no! This beautiful state has vibrant cities and incredible Aussie wilderness to explore and enjoy. Culture, the great outdoors, theme parks, wildlife, water parks…if you want to introduce the kids to incredible new experiences, NSW has all the places to visit!
There are the iconic experiences such as Luna Park, Sydney Opera House and the incredible Blue Mountains with Jenolan Caves to tick off those family adventure lists. Feeling the heat? We know how those Aussie summers can get - good thing there are places like Jamberoo Water Park and Wet n Wild to cool down in!
A trip to NSW wouldn’t be complete without the incredible opportunities to get close to wildlife. Australian Shark and Ray Centre, Australia Reptile Park and Featherdale Wildlife Park are all excellent places for kids to experience the country’s beautiful creatures up close. And of course, how could you go past Taronga Zoo?
Whilst Sydney is amazing, make sure you travel out to the rest of the state. There is so much going on out in the country, like Otford Farm Trail Rides and Camels Australia, that it would be a shame to miss it!
There are so many fun things to do in Baulkham Hills with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 166
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Baulkham Hills
- Waterparks in Baulkham Hills
- Zoos in Baulkham Hills
- Tours in Baulkham Hills
- Indoor Play in Baulkham Hills
- Museums in Baulkham Hills
- National Parks / Natural World in Baulkham Hills
- Things to do for Active Kids in Baulkham Hills
- Historical Attractions in Baulkham Hills
- Transport Attractions in Baulkham Hills
- RV/Campsite in Baulkham Hills
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Baulkham Hills
- Caves and Mines in Baulkham Hills
- Arts and Crafts in Baulkham Hills