If you hear the words “I’m bored”, then you’re clearly not in Virginia! Whatever they LOVE to do, you will find it here.
You will find beaches, mountains, incredible wilderness, and some of the oldest towns in the entire country…you ready?
Don't forget about those dinosaurs in Virginia with Dinosaur Land, or true hair raising thrills with Kings Dominion. Kids can cool down at MANY water parks like Splashdown, and the retro Water Country USA. Animals? Of course they have those! Virginia Safari Park is the ONLY drive through zoo in the state, and they have zoos galore.
Hit the water with Bay Country Kayaking, or why not through a bit of learning fun in there with museums like Virginia Air and Space Center and the fascinating Frontier Culture Museum.
And of course, the incredible wilderness! See it from new heights with Vertical Rock Climbing, or explore the state parks like Pocahontas State Park packed with incredible activities. Did we mention you can also trek with Llamas? Check out Twincreeks Llama Trekking!
There are so many fun things to do in Virginia, chances are you will be extending your family days out for much longer adventures! Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
There are so many fun things to do in Williamsburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 78
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Williamsburg
- Waterparks in Williamsburg
- Zoos in Williamsburg
- Tours in Williamsburg
- Indoor Play in Williamsburg
- Museums in Williamsburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Williamsburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Williamsburg
- Historical Attractions in Williamsburg
- Transport Attractions in Williamsburg
- RV/Campsite in Williamsburg
- Skiing in Williamsburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Williamsburg
- Caves and Mines in Williamsburg
- Arts and Crafts in Williamsburg