The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, South Bend has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around South Bend, Indiana offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of South Bend itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in South Bend with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Bend
- Waterparks in South Bend
- Zoos in South Bend
- Tours in South Bend
- Indoor Play in South Bend
- Museums in South Bend
- National Parks / Natural World in South Bend
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Bend
- Historical Attractions in South Bend
- Transport Attractions in South Bend
- RV/Campsite in South Bend
- Skiing in South Bend
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Bend
- Caves and Mines in South Bend
- Arts and Crafts in South Bend