You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania!)
Saylorsburg is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Keystone State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Saylorsburg’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Saylorsburg when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Saylorsburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 250
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saylorsburg
- Waterparks in Saylorsburg
- Zoos in Saylorsburg
- Tours in Saylorsburg
- Indoor Play in Saylorsburg
- Museums in Saylorsburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Saylorsburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saylorsburg
- Historical Attractions in Saylorsburg
- Transport Attractions in Saylorsburg
- RV/Campsite in Saylorsburg
- Skiing in Saylorsburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saylorsburg
- Caves and Mines in Saylorsburg
- Arts and Crafts in Saylorsburg