Pennsylvania is FILLED with fascinating history and culture. After all - it is the state where the country became the United States! Pretty amazing!
So…get the kids immersed in the history! Independence National Historical Park is the perfect place to start. They can go back to the 1700s with Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, or become a coal miner with Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine!
Of course there is also the Gettysburg National Military Park. An eye opening experience.
It’s also the state of rich culture. The Amish Village is a fascinating look into a traditional way of life, as is A is for Amish Buggy Rides.
Attractions that are fun as well as educational? Look no further! There are so many museums that let kids get hands-on experiences…like Hands-On House, the Johnstown Children’s Museum and the aptly named Please Touch Museum! We love that!
Stunning state parks filled with activities, adventure sports for those active kids, steam engine rides, farms, camping and so much snow fun are waiting to be explored in this state overflowing with fun things to do with kids. And we hold these truths to be self-evident!
There are 176
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pennsylvania
- Waterparks in Pennsylvania
- Zoos in Pennsylvania
- Tours in Pennsylvania
- Indoor Play in Pennsylvania
- Museums in Pennsylvania
- National Parks / Natural World in Pennsylvania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pennsylvania
- Historical Attractions in Pennsylvania
- Transport Attractions in Pennsylvania
- RV/Campsite in Pennsylvania
- Skiing in Pennsylvania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pennsylvania
- Caves and Mines in Pennsylvania
- Arts and Crafts in Pennsylvania