Where do we start with New Orleans!? The vibrant music, the lively atmosphere, the rich history, the incredible culture, the moutwatering food…or the host of kids fun that there is to be had!
Want to experience those very cool looking paddleboats? Just head on down to the water! Companies like Big Easy Habour Paddleboat Tour will let kids re-live the past as they see the city from a whole new perspective.
Think museums all have to be keeping quiet and boring? Mardi Gras World well…what do we say! You just have to visit to believe it!
Part of what makes New Orleans great is the nature and wilderness that surrounds it. Parks including the Bayou Segnette State Park and New Orleans City Park (over 1300 acres!) are beautiful spots to explore and relax in. And of course - Cajun Critters Swamp Tours expose kids to the mystery and beauty of the infamous swamps!
Don’t eat too much Gumbo!
There are so many fun things to do in New Orleans with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 56
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Orleans
- Waterparks in New Orleans
- Zoos in New Orleans
- Tours in New Orleans
- Indoor Play in New Orleans
- Museums in New Orleans
- National Parks / Natural World in New Orleans
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Orleans
- Historical Attractions in New Orleans
- Transport Attractions in New Orleans
- RV/Campsite in New Orleans
- Skiing in New Orleans
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Orleans
- Caves and Mines in New Orleans
- Arts and Crafts in New Orleans