It’s animal time in Minneapolis, Minnesota and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Minneapolis because this The North Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Minneapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Minneapolis
- Waterparks in Minneapolis
- Zoos in Minneapolis
- Tours in Minneapolis
- Indoor Play in Minneapolis
- Museums in Minneapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Minneapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Minneapolis
- Historical Attractions in Minneapolis
- Transport Attractions in Minneapolis
- RV/Campsite in Minneapolis
- Skiing in Minneapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Minneapolis
- Caves and Mines in Minneapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Minneapolis