Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Natural State…we certainly are! If you’re in Little Rock and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Arkansas sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Little Rock, Arkansas! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Little Rock with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Little Rock
- Waterparks in Little Rock
- Zoos in Little Rock
- Tours in Little Rock
- Indoor Play in Little Rock
- Museums in Little Rock
- National Parks / Natural World in Little Rock
- Things to do for Active Kids in Little Rock
- Historical Attractions in Little Rock
- Transport Attractions in Little Rock
- RV/Campsite in Little Rock
- Skiing in Little Rock
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Little Rock
- Caves and Mines in Little Rock
- Arts and Crafts in Little Rock