You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Hustontown, Pennsylvania!)
Hustontown is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Keystone State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Hustontown’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Hustontown when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Hustontown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 128
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Hustontown
- Waterparks in Hustontown
- Zoos in Hustontown
- Tours in Hustontown
- Indoor Play in Hustontown
- Museums in Hustontown
- National Parks / Natural World in Hustontown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Hustontown
- Historical Attractions in Hustontown
- Transport Attractions in Hustontown
- RV/Campsite in Hustontown
- Skiing in Hustontown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Hustontown
- Caves and Mines in Hustontown
- Arts and Crafts in Hustontown