It’s Indoor Play time in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Keystone State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Harrisburg is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Harrisburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 207
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Harrisburg
- Waterparks in Harrisburg
- Zoos in Harrisburg
- Tours in Harrisburg
- Indoor Play in Harrisburg
- Museums in Harrisburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Harrisburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Harrisburg
- Historical Attractions in Harrisburg
- Transport Attractions in Harrisburg
- RV/Campsite in Harrisburg
- Skiing in Harrisburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Harrisburg
- Caves and Mines in Harrisburg
- Arts and Crafts in Harrisburg