You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Grosse Ile, Michigan!)
Grosse Ile is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Great Lakes State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Grosse Ile’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Grosse Ile when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Grosse Ile with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 117
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grosse Ile
- Waterparks in Grosse Ile
- Zoos in Grosse Ile
- Tours in Grosse Ile
- Indoor Play in Grosse Ile
- Museums in Grosse Ile
- National Parks / Natural World in Grosse Ile
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grosse Ile
- Historical Attractions in Grosse Ile
- Transport Attractions in Grosse Ile
- RV/Campsite in Grosse Ile
- Skiing in Grosse Ile
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grosse Ile
- Caves and Mines in Grosse Ile
- Arts and Crafts in Grosse Ile