It’s animal time in Grand Canyon, Arizona and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Grand Canyon because this The Grand Canyon State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Canyon with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Canyon
- Waterparks in Grand Canyon
- Zoos in Grand Canyon
- Tours in Grand Canyon
- Indoor Play in Grand Canyon
- Museums in Grand Canyon
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Canyon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Canyon
- Historical Attractions in Grand Canyon
- Transport Attractions in Grand Canyon
- RV/Campsite in Grand Canyon
- Skiing in Grand Canyon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Canyon
- Caves and Mines in Grand Canyon
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Canyon