“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Keystone State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Gettysburg, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Gettysburg!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Gettysburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 215
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gettysburg
- Waterparks in Gettysburg
- Zoos in Gettysburg
- Tours in Gettysburg
- Indoor Play in Gettysburg
- Museums in Gettysburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gettysburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gettysburg
- Historical Attractions in Gettysburg
- Transport Attractions in Gettysburg
- RV/Campsite in Gettysburg
- Skiing in Gettysburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gettysburg
- Caves and Mines in Gettysburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gettysburg